It's been awhile since my last VoxBox, but I'm excited to get selected to try the Naturals VoxBox from Influenster. If you're unfamiliar with the site, it's a community of members who are sent products to try and review. The more feedback you give, the more you'll be picked to review other products.
I wasn't familiar with almost any of the brands featured in this year's Naturals VoxBox, so I'm excited to see how these all work. Included in the box are:
- The Original Dish Drying Mat - This I'm really interested in trying. We hand wash a lot of our dishes, such as pots and pans and normally dry them on a regular dish towel. It would be interesting to see how this well this works.
- LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer - I love lip balm. I have all sorts of them everywhere! But I've never tried this brand before. I hope it works well -- my lips are always dry!
- EBOOST - I've never tried anything like this before. It's supposed to boost your mood, focus and immunity. I hope it tastes good and works! I've been so tired lately and always tend to lose focus in the afternoon.
- CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes - These would've been helpful at the playground earlier today. My kids touch everything and then want to eat a snack. This would have worked better than just a quick handwashing with their water bottle!
- GEODEO - I've never tried natural deodorant and I'm actually kind of scared to see if this works. It smells really nice, though, so we'll see.
- NECTRESSE - This was the only brand I had heard of. It's made by Splenda and it's a sweetener made from monk fruit, which I've never heard of before. I'll have to try it in my coffee.